Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Threadless

have you ever heard of Threadless?  Threadless is a community-based company that prints submitted art work that has been chosen by the internet community.  Very cool.
  
I stumbled upon this great one (above) I love all the different types of poop.  I have to say turquoise is pretty luck back there, he looks like he's enjoying it!  I can't say whether pink or red is worse, when it won't stop or it simply won't happen...  makes me want to take a poop <3

And while I was looking around at their classics on the home page, I found these gems.  Expect to see lots of art from threadless- maybe I'll submit something one of these days...
Today I am sickly- with a sore throat and head cold.  Sitting in bed being very productive- obviously.
xox-riv

2 comments:

  1. i want the pooping paints so baaaad. i think i'd prefer an action figure to the t-shirt however...
    probs gonna repost this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! You're right! An Action figure would be so great! Do you remember those little animal key chains that with you squeezed them a gooey brown poop would come out their bottoms?! I feel like you would have given me one of those in middle school...? xox-riv

    ReplyDelete